Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Back ground for this quest

My name is Michael and I am here to blog my journey to financial freedom. Follow me as I build my Internet Businesses, and build my portfolio.

I will not accept failure!

I have spent the past couple of years educating myself about finances, and investing. Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, precious metals, liveing frugally, etc...

So far I have read the following books:

"One Minute Millionaire" by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen (very good starting point)
"Multiple Streams of Income" by Robert G. Allen (really good book)
"Multiple Streams of Internet Income" by Robert G. Allen (must read!)
"Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki (Good book about how to think about money)
"Why We Want You to Be Rich" by Donald J. Trump and Robert Kiyosaki
"The Millionaire Next Door" by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
"The Little Book of Value Investing" by Christopher H. Browne
"How to Buy, Sell & Profit on eBay" by Adam Ginsberg (very good book, a must have)

I am really into the "Multiple streams of income" idea. I decided to make the Internet my first stream.
So far I have created a business name Skypher Industries, a business email, skypherindustries@live.com and an eBay account: Skypher Industries.
I also set up an affiliate program here:
http://affiliates.sitesell.com/Skypher_sales.html


Affiliate Signup

Links to the other posts in this blog:

My quest for financial freedom: My goals

My quest for financial freedom: 03/10/09

My quest for financial freedom: New stuff

My quest for financial freedom: Brainstorming

My quest for financial freedom: Affiliate programs, and other stuff

My quest for financial freedom: Google AdSense

My quest for financial freedom: Signature links

My quest for financial freedom: Zions Bank Stock

My quest for financial freedom: Internet business update

My quest for financial freedom: Clickbank

My quest for financial freedom: I found the "Secret" to "The Secret"

My quest for financial freedom: Pro Blogger and AdSense

My quest for financial freedom: Pro Blogger

My quest for financial freedom: Blogging for money

My quest for financial freedom: Financial Journey update

My quest for financial freedom: Stock questions

My quest for financial freedom: Update on the Internet business

My quest for financial freedom: Paid surveys and Fannie Mae

My quest for financial freedom: BidVertizer

My quest for financial freedom: Monetizing your blog or website

My quest for financial freedom: Affiliate programs

My quest for financial freedom: Financial Freedom comming along slowly

My quest for financial freedom: Pay to post

My quest for financial freedom: PTP site

My quest for financial freedom: My earnings update

My quest for financial freedom: Post Parker Site

My quest for financial freedom: Making money online

My quest for financial freedom: Financial Freedom forging ahead

My quest for financial freedom: New financial earnings update

My quest for financial freedom: Financial information and links

My quest for financial freedom: Companies for financial products

My quest for financial freedom: Earnings report 4/13/09

My quest for financial freedom: Pay to click adds

My quest for financial freedom: Sqip.com

My quest for financial freedom: Earnings report 4/23/09

My quest for financial freedom: Real investing and finance information

My quest for financial freedom: Pfizer information

My quest for financial freedom: Thrill of CD Auctions Lures Investors

My quest for financial freedom: My Stocks

My quest for financial freedom: Investing clubs

1 comment:

Lynda Pozel and Jack Hopkins said...

Other must-reads are 1)"ebootcamp" by Corey Perlman 2) "problogger" by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett and 3) "No B.S. Wealth Attraction for Entrepreneurs" by Dan Kennedy. I have all 3 on my desk right now for easy reference.