Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New stuff

Today I added the Google AdSence to the right of this page to help generate a little revenue.

I also researched other affiliate programs at http://www.affiliatedirectories.com/
I did not find any more that I want to join yet. I plan on doing more research tomorrow.

I also was looking for an online store to set up. I am looking for a free one that has all the items pre stocked, all you have to do is join and select the items you want to sell. Then customize the sit to fit your desires, then post it to the web.

I was reading about Stocks and Bonds today also. I am not interested in Bonds due to the low returns, BOOORING!

Another part of my Investing plan is getting into the Vanguard S&P 500 index fund as soon as I get the $2000 more dollars to put into it.

My main source of investment income will be from my Internet businesses, the affiliate programs and an online store.

I plan on starting a Network Marketing business also, I just need to find the right one.






Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/

No comments: