Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Google AdSense

.

I just checked my AdSense account, and it shows a balance of $5.26 (11:22 am) so something is starting to work! WhooHoo!
My first money earned on the Internet other than eBay.
I was not sure how it was going to work, but I am starting to believe that it does. More on this as we go along on this journey.

Wow here I am not even an hour later and my AdSense account shows an earnings of $10.68 (12:13 am)! This is better than I had hoped for this early in the game.

I guess affiliate programs really do work. At least this Google AdSense program works!

Money earned so far: $10.68

.

Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/

No comments: