Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

03/10/09

Affiliate Signup


So far I have done the following actual investing:



  • Purchased 12 shares of Zion's Bank stock @ 6.91 per share (symbol ZION)
  • Purchased 101 shares of Vangaurd Star Mutual Fund @ 12.30 a share (symbol VGSTX)(Holding in this fund until I reach the $3000 it takes to get into their S&P 500 index fund)
  • Purchased 20 $50 "I" US Savings Bonds

So far I have done the following other items:

Please email me if you would like to receive updates, ideas, or to receive special promotions.

skypherindustries@live.com








Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/

No comments: