Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Brainstorming

This is a list of Money making, Investing, Internet Business, and Network Marketing Brainstorming ideas I came up with while sitting on post for 8 hours the other day. These are money making, money saving, and Internet business start up ideas, the disclaimer is that all these ideas are not good, they are what they are. Everything I could come up with over the space of 2 days.

  • Join affiliate programs for residual income
  • Open an online store, e-store
  • Start forums for LS1Racer.com
  • Start up a Network Marketing business, MLM
  • Start selling more things/being more active in eBay, goal to be a Power Seller
  • Learn more about eZines
  • Find out ways to capture willing clients emails
  • Take part in online surveys for $, make money at home
  • Pay per click programs
  • Setup Cafe Press account for selling LS1 Racer apparel
  • Sell advertising, and use affiliate programs, and an e-store, on LS1 Racer forums
  • Visit garage sales to find eBayable items
  • Sell Military jokes to Readers Digest
  • Apply for a rewards credit card and use to purchase everything
  • Setup MySpace/Facebook for Skypher Industries
  • Go to DRMO website and bid for items to sell on eBay and online store
  • Setup Pay Pal account for business (DONE)
  • Form LLC
  • Form Nevada Corp
  • Setup Living Trust
  • Open Brokerage account (DONE)
  • Clip coupons to save money
  • Post up my story on MyLot and get paid for getting the word out about my story, and my Internet businesses
  • Recruit others for affiliate programs and network marketing programs
  • Start my own affiliate program for my business
  • Create eBay store
  • Raffle off something to draw in new members to LS1 Racer.com
  • Create and sell LS1Racer calender
  • Open an online book store, or an Amazon.com Associate store
  • Create Military Surplus store for DRMO items
  • Create a "Hall of fame" on my site for satisfied customers
  • Learn to use my Quicken program for personal and business finances
Well those are most of the ideas I came up with. I know some are not that good, but I am headed down the right path.

Update: $0 made so far...

http://affiliates.sitesell.com/Skypher_sales.html

Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/

No comments: