Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blogging for money

I have been reading the book "Pro Blogger" Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income by, Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett. This book is SO good! I read 160+ pages just yesterday. This book is a must read for anyone wanting to make money online.
Blogging as I have come to understand can make anyone a lot of money. I am defiantly going to us blogging as one of my Multiple Streams of Income.

Update on Google AdSense: I have earned $2.25 so far today, for a total of $20.22 in 7 days. Not really that good, but I am sure you see the potential here as well as I do. So now I have 34 days left to make $979.78. Will I be able to do it? I guess that is the question. We will see won't we! lol

I am going to be switching this blog to a host of my own with a dedicated domain name. I am also going to be creating a "Portal" site, which I will use as my main page. Where links will be to my different blogs, online stores, forums, etc...

I will keep this blog up until the new site is totally ready to go. Then I will email everyone the new sites address. So please sign up for this site via email so you do not miss out on this.

Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Lynda Pozel and Jack Hopkins said...

ProBlogger is a good book. I'm reading through it again and marking what I still need to add to my blog.

Michael said...

I am almost done with it. It is full of tabs, and marks so I can go back and apply the concepts later.