Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Financial Freedom comming along slowly

At this rate I do not know if I will ever be able to become financially free.
I know I will make it happen, but it is just a very slow start.

I have made $4.10 from ClixSense so far now. It is not a lot, but you can do it while doing other things on you computer. Check it out here, join and start getting paid. It also pays affiliates 5 level deep commissions: http://www.clixsense.com/?2746864

I also made another $2.00 from online surveys from Your 2 Cents.

My new total earnings are $17.24

Only $982.76 left to earn prior to 4/20/09!

Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/




No comments: