Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

New financial earnings update

Check out these books on Business and Finance! The more knowledge you have the better investor/business person you will be. Knowledge is power! I highly recomend reading every book about business and finance you can get your hands on. Follow this link to some really good books at great prices!

Business & Investing Books



My earnings to date 4/11/09:





Total from all investments and online stuff: $50.83

Please pick the sites that I am doing the best on and click on my referral links to join and partake in the profits!



Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/

No comments: