Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Affiliate programs

I have recently added ClixSense to my Multiple Streams of Income.
Check it out here:
http://www.clixsense.com/?2746864

So far from what I have seen on ClixSense is that you get paid $0.01 (some are $0.04 and some are $0.02) per 30 second add you have to watch. I will post more about it the more I learn about it.

Well I got up to $0.46 by clicking on 30 sec adds while doing other things, but at that point I ran out of adds to preview and had to upgrade to Premium to get more adds to preview.
I went ahead and spent the $10.00 for one year Premium Membership. I will tell you how that goes. I hope I did not just waste $10.00.

I am also working on getting AdSense up and working again.

The thing I keep on coming around to is TRAFFIC!!! I need to find ways to get more of it!
So far I have a Twitter account that I mention this blog as well as my Body-for-LIFE blog:
http://mybody4life-michael.blogspot.com/

I am also on myLot which is kind of like mySpace, but you get paid to post. Not much, but if you are into that sort of thing it is better to get paid for it than not. Here is a link to the site:
http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Mykdiver

I have not done much posting at all on myLot and my earnings are $0.87. If I was regular on their it would be a lot higher, it is just not really my thing.

I also have links in my signatures on 3 different forums I post on regularly.

I know I need to open a Facebook account also.

So far on BidVertizer I have earned $0.27 wow impressive I know!

Anyone have any more ideas?

So far that is a grand total of $11.60 earned

Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/

No comments: