Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pay to click adds

I just joined 2 new "In text" ad services.
They are Kontera (the blue double underlined words), and Infolinks (The green double underline words).

I will be reporting on this blog how well they work or do not work. They are just 2 more streams of income for the site.

The way they work is when someone clicks on the ads I get paid a set amount depending on how much the advertisers are paying.

If you want to click on the ads to help me out, or you are interested in the product, please do so, but do NOT click on them too much, or click on things you are not interested in. If this happens my account will be deleted.

Link to the 1st post in this series that has links to all the other posts:

My quest for financial freedom: Back ground for this quest

Main link to this blog:

http://quest-for-financial-freedom.blogspot.com/

No comments: